Hands on 3

Mohammed Sherwaali

Nov 6, 2021, 7:55:40 PM11/6/21
to OSeMOSYS
Hello Everyone!

I'v got this error below after entering the SAND interference and the osemosys code as the instruction said
Please advise

error.JPG

Mohammed Sherwaali

Nov 9, 2021, 6:09:56 AM11/9/21
to osem...@googlegroups.com

Rudolf Yeganyan

Nov 10, 2021, 4:39:58 AM11/10/21
to OSeMOSYS
Hi,

It looks like clicSAND is struggling to open the HO3 SAND interface file. As a first check, can you please check that you copied the path of the SAND interface file correctly?

Best,

Rudolf

Mohammed Sherwaali

Nov 13, 2021, 9:14:43 AM11/13/21
to OSeMOSYS
Hi Rudolf

Thank you for your feedback. However, the model was run successfully   but the result file is 1 kb volume not like in the tutorial video which is 1279kb. As a result I
couldn't visualized the the results as its empty !
 the screen shots below illustrates that

Capture.JPGCapture2.JPGCapture3.JPGCapture2.JPGCapture3.JPG