Modelling energy access for remote villages with OSeMOSYS

Francesco Fuso Nerini

Apr 10, 2019, 6:45:53 AM4/10/19
to osem...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

A few years ago we conducted a study modelling the energy systems of a remote (isolated) village in East Timor with OSeMOSYS. In annex the published paper on the results. The model compared different technologies for different levels of energy access.

Is any of you in the community doing something similar? Or are you aware of other OSeMOSYS models developed for looking at energy access in isolated and remote locations? I would like to compare the model and the results, and see if new efforts brought forward the one we did in that effort.

Thank you
Francesco
--

Francesco Fuso Nerini
Assistant Professor

Division of Energy Systems Analysis
KTH - Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
0046 723822284
Fuso Nerini et al 2015 - Estimating the cost of energy access - The case of the village of Suro Craic in Timor Leste2015.pdf
noname

Hamzeh Aboalrob

Dec 4, 2021, 12:00:28 PM12/4/21
to OSeMOSYS