MoManI Response Issue

bondda kippy

Oct 14, 2021, 4:39:23 AM10/14/21
to OSeMOSYS
Hi everyone
I found  that the website, osemosys.momaniweb.com,can't log in.it spend too much time to repond.
微信图片_20211014162626.png
The website told me that I couldn't access this page, and there was no problem with my network settings.
What's more,I can't open momani to built my model.When I open the URL, it displays this page.微信图片_20211014163139.png
I can't creat new model and view my previous model.And when I click the button"creat my model",it would  present such a picture.微信图片_20211014163404.png
I feel very sad,because I will use this model to do my graduation thesis. If I can't model it all the time, my studies will be affected.Hope you can help me solve this problem.
Regards

bondda kippy

Oct 15, 2021, 3:28:52 AM10/15/21
to OSeMOSYS
hello everyone,
I have reinstall the momani. It doesn't work. Do you have a desktop version of Momani?

Mark Howells

Oct 26, 2021, 2:41:14 AM10/26/21
to OSeMOSYS
Dear All, The online version of MoMANI is back up and running. (Sincere!) apologies for any inconvenience. Best, Mark
Message has been deleted

Gerald Kisekka

Nov 21, 2021, 9:38:09 AM11/21/21
to osem...@googlegroups.com

On Sun, 21 Nov 2021, 12:01 Tim Lischka, <timli...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Mark,
hi all,

it seems I have had a problem accessing the website to work with MoManI since yesterday evening.
Is the website "down" or is my PC the problem?

Thx for your help,
Tim

bondda kippy

Nov 22, 2021, 3:08:46 AM11/22/21
to OSeMOSYS
hello, I still faced with the same problem.what should i do?reintall?

bondda kippy

Nov 22, 2021, 3:46:08 AM11/22/21
to OSeMOSYS
hello everyone,