Run-time error 13: type mismatch

Juan Gil-Fernández

Sep 24, 2021, 4:07:51 AM9/24/21
to OSeMOSYS
Hello all.
When I run the model in the Hands-on 3, it appears the following error:
"Run-time error 13: type mismatch".
Can anyone help me?
Thank you so much.

Rudolf Yeganyan

Oct 4, 2021, 7:03:26 AM10/4/21
to OSeMOSYS
Hi Juan,

Sounds like there is an issue with the input activity ratio and output activity ratio. Check that you have labelled these correctly for BACKSTOP and ELC003.

If this does not work, send a screenshot of the error you have on ClicSAND when you run the model.

Best,

Rudolf

Juan Gil-Fernández

Oct 5, 2021, 3:15:32 PM10/5/21
to OSeMOSYS
Dear Rudolf.

It seems that the Results Path is not correctly defined because it stands in yellow when the error appears. You can have a look at the screenshots I send. What do you think?
Concerning the variables you mention, I have set a value of 1 to both for 2015-2070.

Best regards.
Juan

Error 13 - Type mismatch (2).JPG
Error 13 - Type mismatch (3).JPG
Error 13 - Type mismatch.JPG

Rudolf Yeganyan

Oct 12, 2021, 3:56:10 AM10/12/21
to OSeMOSYS
Hi Juan,

Looking at what you have sent, it is a bit unclear to me why you are having a mistake. Could you please send me your SAND interface excel file, and also, in your third screenshot, have you been filling in data in the ToDataFile? If this is the case, you are not meant to do so, and you are meant to fill in data only in the parameters section.

Let me have a look at your excel file, I would possibly get an idea of whats going wrong from there.

Best regards,

Rudolf

Juan Gil-Fernández

Oct 16, 2021, 2:20:12 PM10/16/21
to OSeMOSYS
I can't send you the file, even compressed. If you give me your email I can send it.
No, I didn't modify anything in the ToDataFile.

Best regards.
Juan

Rudolf Yeganyan

Oct 18, 2021, 7:14:32 AM10/18/21