Tentative date set for skillshare Infosession/mtg... thursday 3-5

Richard Schulte

Jan 11, 2009, 6:01:18 PM1/11/09
to Open Source Ecology - Mid Missouri Listserv
Because I only had a bit of response as far as availability is
concerned, I have gone ahead and set the date for thursday 3-5. I am
going to go ahead and book a room on campus. If this doesnt work for
anyone we can have another infosession as well.

For clarification, we are going to be doing this columbia wide. We
are not going door to door. We will be deliberating on whether a
skillshare/timebank or LETS is more appropriate. I will give a short
presentation. Invite lots of people!

more info on the project: http://openfarmtech.org/index.php?title=OSEMidMO/CEC

I will have details on the location as soon as i get feedback on
whether campus or someones house would be most appropriate.

Richard