Infosession/Meeting about skillshare/timebanking/CEC project

Richard Schulte

Jan 8, 2009, 5:01:52 PM1/8/09
to Open Source Ecology - Mid Missouri Listserv
Anyone who is interested in the skillshare/timebanking/CEC
project that I and others have been talking about should definately
look into attending a meeting sometime next week or over the weekend.

I have set up a page on doodle (an event planning program), just
go to http://doodle.com/participation.html?pollId=g79mqvhstmuvwzsd and
enter your name and availability if you would like to attend, and we
can set up a good date and time that works for everybody.

The meeting can be held anywhere that people would like. Feel
free to respond to this email if you have any preferences. I can
reserve a room on campus if thats what people would like, with a nice
projector and screen and whatnot.

If you are interested in more information about this localisation
project, check out http://openfarmtech.org/index.php?title=OSEMidMO/CEC
and feel free to contribute, or to discuss on the dicussion page. If
anyone wants info on how to work on wikis, send me an email and I will
point you to some resources.

Hope everyone is having a good break/season! Look forward to seeing
you!

Richard