Columbia Exchange Circle Launch Gathering plus CEC on the radio!

Richard Schulte

Feb 25, 2009, 4:01:19 PM2/25/09
to Open Source Ecology - Mid Missouri Listserv
Hey everyone! This is what youve been waiting for.

CEC will be launched this friday and we want EVERYONE to come out and
learn how you can get involved in planning, management, outreach and
publicity. Also, if your just interested and would like to learn how
it works, sign up, and whatnot come by as well.

It will be right near downtown at 123 Tate Hall, North Ninth Street.
It will be held at 6:00 On friday, march 4th (thats this friday!)
Don't feel shy if your not a student, this is definitely not just for
students.

By the way, thanks to the dedication of our lead programmer Vince, the
site will be fully functioning and we hope that folks can bring
laptops so we can sign up as many people as possible! We thought it
would be fun to gather folks in person as we launched the system.

Also, there could be an after party. More on that at the gathering.

Lastly, Mark Haim's interview with me on KOPN on CEC and other stuff
is now available on KOPN's website, check it out!

http://kopn.org/a/showrss3.php?n=../aa/rss/Evening_Edition.xml (im the
most recent one)