Thursday Meeting + Agenda

dik josef

Nov 4, 2008, 4:56:48 PM11/4/08
to osem...@googlegroups.com
Open Source Ecology, Mid Missouri will be having a meeting Thursday @ 7:00 pm at Room 106, Gwynn Hall.
Gwynn Hall is located behind Memorial Union and to the left.

The Agenda may include:

1.  An update on OSE in the scope of the Open Sustainability Network, and on whats going on at Factor E

2.  A mini-presentation on the Columbia Exchange Circle project we are participating in and where its headed, as well as the chicken law, and the subcomittee meetings following.

Deliberations/Break-offs : We will be discussing, and, if there are enough people, we will be breaking off into groups (to maximize time efficiency) to discuss different topics such as:

-  Presentations, Fostering Interest

Networking Campaign

    a. Develop Contact List

    b. Meet with Contacts, document

- OSE web and print development

      a. Fliers, brochures, pamphlets

      b. Web development for OSE

      c.OSE MidMO web development

      d. OpenFarmTech wiki reorganization (simple categorization)

      e. Develop OSE front matter and *about* info

      The end goals with the above agenda items are to pursue Next Steps and begin to formulate Action Plans, although there is no hurry.  These are also aribitrary, and if you have any ideas which coincide with our statement of purpose, you are free to form a breakoff in that direction as well.  If there are enough people we will be utilizing the Open Space Planning process.

      hope to see you all there!  If you have any questions, feel free to email me at dikj...@gmail.com or to call 440 4767 7984.

invite20081106T190000.ics
invite.ics