Open Sustainability Network - Tools to Thrive event next weekend!

Richard Schulte

Mar 6, 2009, 2:52:02 PM3/6/09
to Open Source Ecology - Mid Missouri Listserv
Hello OSE'ers

I hope you are all aware that the Columbia Exchange Circle is alive
and well. comoexchange.org will take you there. have fun!

In other news, we will be hosting Lonny Grafmann from Appropedia.org
here on MU campus at Gwynn Hall, room 106, next weekend on saturday
the 14th. He will give a short presentation on open sustainability
and what its about: open documentation, building and bolstering
networks, open design, knowledge sharing, etc. It will be followed by
open space format working groups wherein we will attempt to build upon
and create more of these sorts of networks here in mid missouri.

you can register here:
http://osnmidmissouri.eventbrite.com/

find out more from our jump-off site here:
http://www.missouri.edu/~matkcc

and see our flier here:
http://www.rebuntu.com/richard/t2t_flier.pdf

Thanks! Please let me know if you have any questions!
Richard Schulte
Coordinator, OSE Mid Missouri