Columbia Exchange Circle Planning Meeting tomorrow (wednesday) at 8:30

Richard Schulte

Feb 3, 2009, 2:29:35 PM2/3/09
to Open Source Ecology - Mid Missouri Listserv
Hello,

We will be having a planning meeting for the Columbia Exchange Circle
at my house 307 N. 9th St. at 8:30 pm on Wednesday (tomorrow) evening.
I would like to meet earlier, however I and Kip are interviewing for
the local NPR program at 7:15.

We have a lot of decisions to make and a lot of tasks to delegate.
Anyone who has time to devote to community extension/outreach,
promotions, event planning and planning the functioning of the system
please attend.

Orientation Meetings will be held as soon as the system is running in
one or two weeks.

See you folks there!

Richard