Meeting Monday Possibly?

Richard Schulte

Nov 24, 2008, 5:01:50 PM11/24/08
to Open Source Ecology - Mid Missouri Listserv
Hey all, its Richard

We are throwing around the idea of meeting up next monday, if anyone
is interested. Of primary focus will be developments with the Chicken
Law and with the Columbia Exchange Circle. I have uploaded a document
about community capacity inventories that has served as a guide for
the hundreds of communities that have already conducted these. Of
primary importance is the explanations of the last 3 sections. Also
we can discuss other projects we are interested in getting involved
with.

If we decide on monday I will reserve a room and send out an update on
where it will be. Gentry has been too much trouble as the building
manager is hard to get ahold of.

BTW If you want to send out a message on the listserv, its easy: Just
send an email to OSEM...@googlegroups.com and it will go out to
everyone.

Also, if anyone is interested in doing workshops, documentation of
awesome community development/sustainability stuff going on in
columbia, or otherwise, hit me up!

See you soon!

Richard Schulte, Coordinator OSE MidMO