A few Columbia Exchange Circle Announcements

Richard Schulte

Apr 1, 2009, 3:06:22 PM4/1/09
to Open Source Ecology - Mid Missouri Listserv
We are seeking input on event planning and outreach this upcoming
monday, april 6th. We will meet at Lakota on 9th st. at around 3:30

Specifically we will be planning for the SwapNic, for May 3rd. Here we
will recruit a bunch of folks to gather, meet other CEC members and
swap/trade whatever for whatever (credits or non), as well as have
live, acoustic music and a picnic around 6:00. The goal is to utilize
this opportunity as an outreach effort and to put a public face on the
CEC, and furthermore to begin to accomplish our goal of building
community.

Also, we will be holding a smaller event here soon. On august 11th
(Saturday of next weekend), we will have a little meetup, swap (the
focus is on gardening, but bring whatever!), and light potluck at
Benton Stephens park. We will start at about 3 or 4 and go on til
dusk. Feel free to drop by! Keep your ear to the ground for more
updates on this as well.

See you around!

Richard