Columbia Exchange Circle Meeting Saturday

Richard Schulte

Jan 22, 2009, 11:50:31 AM1/22/09
to Open Source Ecology - Mid Missouri Listserv
3-5pm, Room 123 Tate Hall, Saturday the 24th of January

We will be holding an informational and planning meeting around the
Local Exchange Trading Systems and Timebanking Systems we are working
on implementing here in Columbia. I will explain, answer questions,
and then we will get into the nit and grit for those who are
interested in helping us to implement the system.

If you would like some firm background on the topics, I would highly
suggest reading some of the links in the description on the facebook
group, or on the description page on our wiki.

Description Page
http://openfarmtech.org/index.php?title=OSEMidMO/CEC

Meeting Minutes
http://openfarmtech.org/index.php?title=CECmtg-01-15-09