Next Steps Oct 7

Nikolay Georgiev

Oct 7, 2011, 3:13:22 PM10/7/11
to ose-micr...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,

I just spoke with Edu and we decided on the following next steps:

- Edu and Michael will get together to complete the Recognition page as
a CiviCRM Personal Campaign.
- at the same time Joe Hudson will create the Share and Invited Page
united into one new Drupal content type called "Invitation". Every user
then can create "Invitations" add video and text them, they will have
their own URL and will be publicly accessible. When the Invitation is
created an automatic email should be sent to the person to whom the
Invitation is sent (name and email are needed in the creation of this
content type). When this is ready Joe will speak with Edu and Michael on
how to integrate a PayPal button or something similar on the Invitation
page which allows a person to subscribe to the CiviCRM Personal Campaign.

Are these next steps clear? Joe?
Michael and Edu, please connect with each other.

Next week Jack Sudyka will help us finish the rest of the badge tasks:
http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/OSE_Microfunding_Proposal/Implementation#TODO

Greetings,
Nikolay

--