Status August 28

Nikolay Georgiev

Aug 28, 2011, 4:56:08 PM8/28/11
to ose-micr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Edu, Nick and Tom,

what is the status with your tasks?

- What was completed?
- What problems are there?
- What remains to be done?

Greetings,
Nikolay

--
Nikolay Georgiev
Open Source Ecology Supporter

Website: http://www.nikolay-georgiev.net/blog/
Skype: nikolay.h.georgiev
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nikolayhg
Address: Darmstadt, Germany

Thomas Levine

Aug 29, 2011, 9:51:36 AM8/29/11
to ose-micr...@googlegroups.com
On the population of an array from the users database
- I understand the Drupal functions for this.
- My connection to the server is quite horrible, so I'm having trouble testing this.
- I think I need to copy the Drupal installation to my computer for testing rather than using the slow connection.

Could I have the database username and password or just a backup of the database?

Alternatively, I can explain what I've learned about Drupal database access (It's not much really.) to someone with a better connection.

Tom

Nikolay Georgiev

Aug 29, 2011, 6:27:55 PM8/29/11
to ose-micr...@googlegroups.com