Doodle for 30min Skype conversation

Nikolay Georgiev

Oct 3, 2011, 5:24:42 PM10/3/11
to ose-micr...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,

I would be good if we speak on Skype about what we are doing and how we
will complete the project. We will also define the tasks and set deadlines.

Please choose a time slot when you can be available.
http://www.doodle.com/9s6gvhunmzvvv68q

From Wednesday till Saturday.

Btw, what is the current status with everybody?

Nikolay

--
Nikolay Georgiev
Open Source Ecology Supporter

Website: http://www.nikolay-georgiev.net/blog/
Skype: nikolay.h.georgiev
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nikolayhg
Address: Darmstadt, Germany

Joe Hudson

Oct 4, 2011, 8:57:56 AM10/4/11
to ose-micr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'll be away over that period, as I mentioned in a previous email.

My current status is 'ready to start work as soon as there is an agreement that CiviCRM Personal Campaign pages are not the way to go'. In fact even if there is an agreement to explore both avenues (the other being a solution that leverages more of the Drupal 7 features and established modules) at the same time, I'd be willing to start work. How does that sound?

Regards,
Joe
http://pepol.cc    http://www.healthylovingrelationships.com

recommended: http://350.org   http://ted.com
---------------------------------------

Nikolay Georgiev

Oct 4, 2011, 9:27:14 AM10/4/11
to ose-micr...@googlegroups.com
Edu,

what do you think? Is there some work which is both for Drupal and CiviCRM?

Nikolay

Joe Hudson

Oct 4, 2011, 10:02:43 AM10/4/11
to ose-micr...@googlegroups.com
what I meant was pursuing the whole thing along the two approaches, then picking the one which seems more promising, based on results.

Eduardo Riesco

Oct 4, 2011, 1:08:16 PM10/4/11
to ose-micr...@googlegroups.com
It's ok for me. We can try both approachs and choose later.

Edu.

Michael McAndrew

Oct 4, 2011, 5:39:58 PM10/4/11
to ose-micr...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

I can't make any of those dates in the doodle. sorry.  i could make the following mon/tue/wed.

Michael
--
Michael McAndrew

tel: 020 7183 5828
mob: 07817 802299

Third Sector Design Ltd.
http://thirdsectordesign.org

Joe Hudson

Oct 4, 2011, 5:44:45 PM10/4/11
to ose-micr...@googlegroups.com
Eduardo, great, so I'll get started then.

Nikolay Georgiev

Oct 6, 2011, 9:19:35 PM10/6/11
to ose-micr...@googlegroups.com
okay, so we speak, today on Friday at 20:00 CET in Skype, currently only me and Eduardo, if everybody else can join is welcome to do so.

Nikolay