Status and next Tasks - August 24

1 view

Nikolay Georgiev

Aug 24, 2011, 6:25:34 PM8/24/11
to ose-micr...@googlegroups.com
Current status is:
- True Fans page is working - people can subscribe through PayPal and get the role a True Fan.

Next Tasks are:

After speaking with Nick and Edu, we've defined 2 main tasks

1. Creation of the Recognition Page (Nick)

 - create a new True Fan profile content type with:
    - Video
    - Photo (User photo)
    - Text
    - PayPal integration
    - on subscription:
1) create an account (if not already existing for this email)
2) add the True Fan role
3) create relationship between the two people

2. Creation of the Invited Page through a personal CiviCRM campaign (Edu)

This is how it should be done:
in black text is the current state of personal campaigns
red words are fields which should not be shown, but have default values.
green words are fields which should be added to the personal campaign.
# this is comment

Setup a Personal Campaign Page - Step 1
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address

# it would be best if all 3 fields (Name, Last, Email) are filled out automatically from the user data. But we can skip this step for later.

Setup a Personal Campaign Page - Step 2
- Title (default is: "Invitation to FRIEND_NAME by TRUEFAN_NAME")
- Welcome (not needed, empty)
- Your Goal (not needed, no)
- Progress Bar (not needed, no)
- Donation Button (Call it "Support")
- Friend's Name
- Friend's Email
- Video (link from Youtube or Vimeo)
- Your Message (remains)
- Include a Picture or an Image (not needed)
- Honor Roll (not needed, false)
- Active (not needed, yes)

Edu and Nick will share what is the status till Saturday night, August 28.

Greetings,

Nikolay

--
Nikolay Georgiev
Open Source Ecology Supporter

Website: http://www.nikolay-georgiev.net/blog/
Skype: nikolay.h.georgiev
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nikolayhg
Address: Darmstadt, Germany

Thomas Levine

Aug 25, 2011, 10:12:37 AM8/25/11
to ose-micr...@googlegroups.com
In case Edu doesn't want to do it, I can do the automatic filling of
the name and email fields. (I assume the "user data" is wiki account.)

Nikolay Georgiev

Aug 25, 2011, 10:21:48 AM8/25/11
to ose-micr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Thomas,

it is the Drupal user name and email (data). Please talk to Edu about
that if you want to do it. His email is: eduardo...@gmail.com

If you don't do this, but would like to help with something, there are
also other smaller tasks, like reading the again all Drupal user data
for the embeddable badge. Tell me if you are interested.

Greetings,
Nikolay