Re: GVCS - Programmers and Computer Support

Nikolay Georgiev

Nov 10, 2011, 12:27:07 PM11/10/11
to Arthur Casals, Joe Hudson, ose-micr...@googlegroups.com
Great, Arthur!

I created an account for you at
http://microfundingtest.openfarmtech.org/
this is where we implement the proposal.

We decided at the end to implement the functionality just in Drupal, without using CiviCRM.

Joe Hudson is currently working on the tasks, so please coordinate your work with him. He just finished the Invited Page task.

The most important tasks are, by priority:
1) True Fans page - to be implemented without CiviCRM functionality.
2) Recognition page

If there are any further questions, please send them to the Google Group:
ose-micr...@googlegroups.com

Greetings,
Nikolay

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 12:42 PM, Arthur Casals <arthur...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Nikolay,

I have some experience with Drupal, but since I already have experience with other CRM systems I can leverage on CiviCRM, no problems (already took a look at the website).

There are three currently open tasks according to thw iki page: Recognition, Share and Invited page. Which one do you think is the most critical? I'll take the rest of the week to get familiarized with the dev site, so I can probably start working on the weekend.

Cheers,

Arthur

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 5:39 PM, Nikolay Georgiev <nik...@opensourceecology.org> wrote:
Hi Arthur,

thank you for connecting and offering your help!

Currently we are implementing the Microfunding Proposal:
http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/OSE_Microfunding_Proposal
http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/OSE_Microfunding_Proposal/Implementation

Would you like to help us with that? Do you have Drupal or CiviCRM experience?

Greetings,
Nikolay

From: Arthur Casals <arthur...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 10:47
Subject: GVCS - Programmers and Computer Support
To: elif...@gmail.com

Hello,

I'm a computer engineer with a minor in electronics and some experience w/ CAD and heavy machinery. I'll probably be able to help the most as a programmer/web designer, but if there's any other way I can help please just let me know. That's a really nice project, which could lead to community development in remote/poor areas around the globe. I'd really like to help in any way it's possible.

Thanks,

Arthur

--
Nikolay Georgiev