invitation page update

Joe Hudson

Oct 30, 2011, 3:17:20 PM10/30/11
to ose-micr...@googlegroups.com

Hi folks,

Just a quick note to say I've got the donations feature working with the invitation page content type now. There were some issues with calling the lm_paypal api function through drupal_get_form(), which was causing a crash, but I've worked around that.
So right now, a user can create an invitation, add a video and text to it, add email addresses to send it out to and the viewer will see the video, text, and 'becomes a true fan' regular donation box, which goes straight through to palpal (with a test account I set up).
Next up I'm going to integrate the user relationships module so those an icon of those related to the inviter can be see on the invite page.

cheers,
Joe

http://pepol.cc    http://www.healthylovingrelationships.com

recommended: http://350.org   http://ted.com
---------------------------------------

Nikolay Georgiev

Nov 1, 2011, 6:29:44 AM11/1/11
to ose-micr...@googlegroups.com
that's great! Thank you Joe!

Greetings,
Nikolay
--
Nikolay Georgiev
Open Source Ecology Supporter

Website: http://www.nikolay-georgiev.net/blog/
Skype: nikolay.h.georgiev
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nikolayhg
Address: Darmstadt, Germany

Nikolay Georgiev

Nov 4, 2011, 2:36:17 PM11/4/11
to ose-micr...@googlegroups.com
Joe,

do you have time to show me how it is working?

I will be in Skype these days: nikolay.h.georgiev

Thank you!

Nikolay