OSE Microfunding Proposal - Status and Needs

Nikolay Georgiev

Sep 15, 2011, 4:15:39 PM9/15/11
to Edu, o...@5thplane.com, o...@nathanselikoff.com, joe.h...@gmail.com, Alistair MacDonald, jacob...@gmail.com, Agustín Amenabar, Łukasz Jagodziński, Elifarley Callado Coelho Cruz, ose-micr...@googlegroups.com, Marcin Jakubowski
Dear friends,

first of all I want to thank everybody who helped in their free time for the development of the Microfunding Proposal:
http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/OSE_Microfunding_Proposal/Implementation#Team

- What is the status after 2 months?

Unfortunately we don't have a functional prototype yet. We have a working PayPal integration and we have a True Fans page. We have also almost working embeddable badge.

- How do we proceed?

There are 2 main tasks right now:

The implementation of the:

1) Recognition Page

  • Implement the Recognition in CiviCRM.
  • One idea for implementation: make a new True Fans user profile.

Need: A person to implement it either individually or in team with Nick and others.

2) Share and Invited Page

  • Implement the Share and Invited Page in CiviCRM.
  • Eduardo's idea for implementation: use CiviCRM personal campaigns.
Need: A person to implement it either individually or in team with Eduardo and others.

These 2 tasks are described also in the Wiki:
http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/OSE_Microfunding_Proposal/Implementation#Drupal_Tasks

- How can you help?

Decide whether you can help on some of these tasks.

Help us find people with experience in Drupal and CiviCRM. Friends, Colleagues, Student internships and others ...

When implemented, this proposal and its future development will become a core part of the True Fans platform - giving better opportunities to True Fans to express themselves and connect with each other and the OSE team. And that's why it is important to implement it!

Please email me back if you want to give us a hand on this.

Thank you!

Nikolay

--
Nikolay Georgiev