Re: The XOs have landed

Steve Dalton

Apr 24, 2009, 1:03:29 AM4/24/09
to os...@googlegroups.com, barcampg...@googlegroups.com, gc...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

I just received 5 brand new XOs from OLPC Australia for use by the group I suggested at the last barcamp

Blog post on OLPC friends site
http://www.olpcfriends.org/2009/04/olpc-club-gold-coast/

I'll use the OSDGC list for organising for the moment. If I get enough people - then maybe we'll set up a seperate one... I thought seeing as osdgc gets hardly any traffic these days it is a good one.

Steve

--
I did have a signature, but the dog ate it.

google:steve.dalton | skype:spidieman | msn: m...@steve.dalts.net | yahoo:daltonsp | aol: spidie100 | twitter: @spidie | mynetfone:09203861

GregM

Apr 24, 2009, 6:20:36 PM4/24/09
to Open Source Developers Gold Coast
Hi Steve,

Great to hear that you have a few XOs.

I'd like to borrow one for a week or so to show the Special Education
unit at MaryMount Primary. I don't have any specific projects in mind
atm, just a vague thought that XO's could be used to help kids with
learning difficulties and/or with English as a second language.

Let me know how I go about borrowing one.

Thanks,
Greg