Joomla users?

Steve Dalton

Jan 21, 2010, 8:36:13 PM1/21/10
to gc...@googlegroups.com, os...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

Been speaking to some of the Joomla people in Brisbane - while I'm not
really much of a Joomla user and don't code PHP much anymore, I find
these CMSs interesting so move in these circles a little. They've been
doing a few sucessful meetups and were thinking of organising an extra
meeting on the Gold Coast. Any of you guys interested?

I know there's a lot of Joomla/Drupal users around the place - if you
are interested, get back to me and I'll add you to the notification
list when it happens.

Steve

--
Refactor
Engage. Succeed. Repeat.

Steve Glass

Jan 21, 2010, 9:52:16 PM1/21/10
to os...@googlegroups.com
I personally hate Joomla as it makes everything about a website hard work but I do maintain one Joomla site and would welcome some gurus who I could query. Maybe we could we get them to attend our next GC linux meet up and invite them to do a demo and perhaps show off some cool Joomla stuff.

2010/1/22 Steve Dalton <st...@refactor.com.au>

The highest human happiness is not the exploitation of the present but the preparation of the future.