Social outing .. Geek Hike @ Springbrook - Saturday (tomorrow)

Dave

Jan 15, 2009, 11:16:16 PM1/15/09
to gc...@googlegroups.com, os...@googlegroups.com
Hi lists,

9 am tomorrow we're meeting at Twin Falls carpark up in Springbrook for a short casual walk around the circuit (4k's).

Facebook event:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=48468271460
------------
A casual walk along the Twin Falls track up in Springbrook.
Swimming spots along both walks (spare shoes/thongs are good for the rocks if you want to swim) bring some food to snack on when we stop at the falls.
See "Inset A - Track 1" for Twin Falls track map:
http://www.epa.qld.gov.au/media/parks_and_forests/parks/springbrook_insets.pdf
Parking is just past Best of All Lookout turnoff.
------------

Should be done before midday.

RSVP so we know how many people to wait for before heading off.

If anybody is around the Varsity Lakes / Burleigh Waters area and wants a lift up/back from springbrook let me know, I've got 2 spare seats.

Cheers,
Dave B

Steve Dalton

Jan 15, 2009, 11:19:03 PM1/15/09
to os...@googlegroups.com, gc...@googlegroups.com
Ditto for Southport/Parkwood/Labrador/Arundel area - I can give people lifts.

Steve
--
I did have a signature, but the dog ate it.

google:steve.dalton | skype:spidieman | msn: m...@steve.dalts.netyahoo:daltonsp | aol: spidie100 | twitter: @spidie | mynetfone:09203861