Barcamp Gold Coast #3 - Sunday 15th March

Steve Dalton

Feb 3, 2009, 5:15:06 AM2/3/09
to gc...@googlegroups.com, os...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

Very quick note to tell you that Barcamp Gold Coast #3 is on 15th March. All the usual goodies such as books (from Apress) and hardware giveaway as well as I have managed to get my hands on some OLPC (One Laptop Per Child) XO laptops to demo to everyone and talk about... there is lots happening in the world of OLPC at the moment, particularly in Australia. We are also linking up with StixCamp Newstead (that's in the Stix of Melbourne) probably via the XOs webcam as a real-life demo!

Anyway - come along - the more the merrier. All the details are at:

http://barcamp.org/BarCampGoldCoast

For the lazy - it's from 10am-4pm on 15th March in Building G30 of Griffith Uni Southport campus.

please make sure you signup at http://barcamp.org/BarCampGoldCoast3 - and please present something if you can.

We have internet and also lunch provided... what better way to spend a Sunday.

Please pass on to anyone else you think might be interested.

Steve

--
I did have a signature, but the dog ate it.

google:steve.dalton | skype:spidieman | msn: m...@steve.dalts.net | yahoo:daltonsp | aol: spidie100 | twitter: @spidie | mynetfone:09203861