Meeting room location

1 view

Steve Dalton

Sep 9, 2008, 1:31:29 AM9/9/08
to gc...@googlegroups.com, os...@googlegroups.com, gc...@googlegroups.com, barcampg...@googlegroups.com
I was just talking to someone at Gold Coast Library (Southport) - they have a meeting room there. It is strictly for not-for-profit groups.
Seats up to 30, has a whiteboard and they also have wireless. Is only available during Library hours - which means Thursday night is the only week night that would be possible.

Anyway - might be good if we ever wanted to do any more formal meetings (presentations?) of gclug, osdgc or gcjug. Or maybe a smaller version of Barcamp.

Just thought I'd share that. I think Robina Library has the same setup.

Regards
Steve

--
I did have a signature, but the dog ate it.

google:steve.dalton | skype:spidieman | msn: m...@steve.dalts.netyahoo:daltonsp | aol: spidie100 | twitter: @spidie | mynetfone:09203861