LwIP 1.4.0 crash after link down (ST32F2xx, FreeRTOS)

Dmitry Zuikov

Feb 9, 2012, 12:16:06 PM2/9/12
to osdeve.mirror.tcpip.lwip
Hi,

I've just ported lwip 1.4.0 to my board (based on ST32F207) with GCC
and faced the crashes after PPP link down by timeout or auth errors,
etc.

Configuration: ST32F2xx, GCC, LwIP 1.4.0, FreeRTOS (last stable),
PPP / PPPOS.

Crashes happen when connecting via USART or via USB (3G modem). When
connection is established, it works ok (sending echo-packets, etc).

Any ideas? May be it's a good idea to downgrade to lwip 1.3.2 ? If
fact, I've tried it but the result is pretty similar.

---
Regards,
Dmitry Zuikov

tomilov...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2012, 2:30:47 AM7/6/12
to osdeve_mirro...@googlegroups.com
чем кончились изыскания, если не секрет?