[En-Nut-Discussion] Webduino

Guillaume Fortaine

Feb 27, 2012, 9:29:27 PM2/27/12
to en-nut-d...@egnite.de
Hello,

For your information :

https://github.com/sirleech/Webduino

"This is an Arduino-based Web Server library, originally developed for
a class at NYC Resistor. It's called Webduino, and it's an extensible
web server library for the Arduino using the Wiznet-based Ethernet
shields. It's released under the MIT license allowing all sorts of
reuse.

*Features :

-URL parameter parsing
-Handle the following HTTP Methods: GET, HEAD, POST, PUT, DELETE, PATCH
-Web Forms
-Images
-JSON/RESTful interface
-HTTP Basic Authentication"

Best Regards,

Guillaume FORTAINE

Ulrich Prinz

Feb 28, 2012, 11:02:21 AM2/28/12
to Ethernut User Chat (English)
Hi Guillaume,

would you mind stop flooding the mailinglist with this type of 'SPAM'.
Most of us are well informed about what's going on in the world of
embedded systems, from AVR to CortexA15.

We are not living in our own world here and if we need solutions that
do not exist in Nut/OS, we ask here...
... and then we might be pleased by receiving links to other sites
that present a solution.

This is a support request and feature discussion list for Nut/OS, not
an embedded world newsletter.

Hope, this is ok for you, so thank you for understanding.

Ulrich

Am 28. Februar 2012 03:29 schrieb Guillaume Fortaine