[En-Nut-Discussion] Modbus & Nut/OS

Tomasz Zielinski

Mar 24, 2012, 5:18:20 AM3/24/12
to Ethernut User Chat (English)
Hello all!

My name is Tom. Now i'm testing Nut OS and Modbus. I would like to have a
communication with ethernut module using protocol Modbus.
Now I'm looking for in the webpages in the internet - the source to Modbus
and Nut/OS, I have implemented only RS 485 or TCP/IP communication but now
i would like to have Modbus protocl.
Does have anybody this source or maybe could reccomend the apropriate pages?

Best wishes!

--
Tom

Ole Reinhardt

Mar 24, 2012, 9:51:28 AM3/24/12
to en-nut-d...@egnite.de
Hi Thomasz,

> My name is Tom. Now i'm testing Nut OS and Modbus. I would like to have a
> communication with ethernut module using protocol Modbus.
> Now I'm looking for in the webpages in the internet - the source to Modbus
> and Nut/OS, I have implemented only RS 485 or TCP/IP communication but now
> i would like to have Modbus protocl.
> Does have anybody this source or maybe could reccomend the apropriate pages?

You might take a look at Bernd Walters Pages:

http://www.bwct.de/automation.html

He implemented a modbus library that should be more or less OS
independant. AFAIK he also used it together with NutOS.

Perhaps this helps you a little?

bye,

Ole

--

Thermotemp GmbH, Embedded-IT

Embedded Hard-/ Software and Open Source Development,
Integration and Consulting

http://www.embedded-it.de

Geschäftsstelle Siegen - Steinstraße 67 - D-57072 Siegen -
tel +49 (0)271 5513597, +49 (0)271-73681 - fax +49 (0)271 736 97

Hauptsitz - Hademarscher Weg 7 - 13503 Berlin
Tel +49 (0)30 4315205 - Fax +49 (0)30 43665002
Geschäftsführer: Jörg Friedrichs, Ole Reinhardt
Handelsregister Berlin Charlottenburg HRB 45978 UstID DE 156329280