Re: [En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS on EVK1100

Daniel Fiedler (Ethernut)

Mar 29, 2012, 11:42:08 AM3/29/12
to en-nut-d...@egnite.de
Hi Harald,

as answer to your email:

>Looks to me like a stack overflow in the NIC receiver thread. In
nut\arch\avr32\dev\macb.c you can increase

>#define NUT_THREAD_NICRXSTACK 768

>then rebuild Nut/OS libs and your app.

>Which Nut/OS version are you trying?

I'm using version 4.10.2, I also tried the version 5 beta with no better
results.

I changed the NICRXSTACK size to 1024, but changing in
nut\arch\avr32\dev\macb.c has no effect, I found another define in
nutbld/cfg/dev.c. Changing the value here has an effect after os rebuild.
But does not solve the problem. After one webpage visit, http-threads 1 to 4
does not respond and ping the board stopps.

Best regards

Daniel

Thiago A. Corrêa

Apr 3, 2012, 8:17:12 PM4/3/12
to Ethernut User Chat (English)
Hi Daniel,

I will try to check on my EVK. Last I tried it was working, except
for saving the settings into the NV memory that will probably require
that we reserve a part of the flash in the ldscripts for that.

Have you tried the svn trunk as well?

Kind Regards,
Thiago A. Correa