[rsf-user] H.Amano of JOGMEC would like to know how to set the defaut parameters of ''Fetch''.

天野博

Sep 27, 2021, 11:53:55 PM9/27/21
to RSF-...@lists.sourceforge.net
Dear Sirs,

   Regarding the scons-script named ''$RSFROOT/book/data/sigsbee/wemig/SCostruct'', it has been successful for me to run by modifying ''sigs.py'' included in the same directory as follows.

   [original]   Fetch(datafile,'sigsbee')
   [modified] Fetch(datafile,server='http://www.reproducibility.org',top='data',dir='sigsbee',usedatapath=0)

   [original]   Fetch(migvelfile,'sigsbee')
   [modified] Fetch(migvelfile,server='http://www.reproducibility.org',top='data',dir='sigsbee',usedatapath=0)

   [original]   Fetch(strvelfile,'sigsbee')
   [modified] Fetch(strvelfile,server='http://www.reproducibility.org',top='data',dir='sigsbee',usedatapath=0)

   For reference, the modified full file of ''sigs.py'' is enclosed as the Attachment.
   By the way, it seems to me that every ''Fetch'' must be modified not only in ''SConstruct'' and in ''.py files''.

   For the sake of simplification, I would like to know how to set the default parameters of ''Fetch''.
   I am looking forward to receiving someone's kind reply soon.

   Best regards,

H.Amano
JOGMEC
sigs.py