[rsf-user] Error while loading shared libraries: libdrsfplot.dll (sfwiggle)

Andrea Arrighi

Feb 11, 2022, 5:18:36 AM2/11/22
to rsf-...@lists.sourceforge.net

Hello everyone,

I need some help in order to make the program sfwiggle work.

When you install Cygwin on Windows 10 with all the packages needed to run Madagascar (following all the steps of the wiki) and after you install Madagascar, if you run the "test" programs given by the wiki as sfin it works fine, but if you run sfwiggle the following message error is shown:

C:/cygwin64/bin/sfwiggle.exe: error while loading shared libraries: libdrsfplot.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I looked at the path of libdrsfplot.dll and I found it in the "lib" folder of Cygwin, but it's like sfwiggle can't find it. Any idea of what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

Andrea