Open Source Pharma Mathematical Chemistry Group

Skip to the first unread message

jaleel uc

20 Oct 2016, 23:34:2220/10/2016
to osddscientistforum, osddorganicc...@googlegroups.com, OSDD Cheminformatics, osddwomensc...@googlegroups.com

Dear All We are pleased to inform you that we have created the Open Source Pharma Mathematical Chemistry Group [www.opensourcepharma.net] on our collaborative Social Medias links where we will share knowledge, discuss and join.
http://www.opensourcepharma.net/join.html
You are invited to actively contribute your own material and thoughts to Open Source Pharma Mathematical Chemistry Group .
We request you all to share posts only that are relevant to Open Source/Open Source Drug Discovery/Open Source Pharma/Crowd Sourcing in Science with a preference towards Open Source Pharma/neglected diseases/in TB, Malaria, Leishmaniasis/Open Lab/Open Science/Open lab notebook/Your experiences in affordable health/Need of affordable health care and its relation with Mathematical chemistry.

Hope to see active participation from all in the discussion in our Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/203694946728300/

Best regards.

Open Source Pharma Mathematical Chemistry team.