Call For Speakers Malaysia Open Source Conference 2017

Harisfazillah Jamel

Mar 4, 2017, 5:13:59 PM3/4/17
to osdcm...@googlegroups.com, Malaysia Open Source
Call For Speakers Malaysia Open Source Conference 2017

Official Website http://www.mosc.my

Call For Speakers form : http://goo.gl/forms/BiWQIn2bD8

Update schedule for MOSCMY 2017 http://lanyrd.com/2017/moscmy/

Participants registration : https://moscmy2017.eventbrite.com

MOSCMY 2017 Sponsorship Proposal

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2KSawAM6pS2NXJwYm9OcEoxNFU/view?usp=sharing

Over the years, Malaysia Open Source Conference or MOSC MY have
brought together thousands participants, of CEOs and leaders, vendors,
consultants, associations and regulators from around Malaysia and the
world to address mutual challenges and share information on Open
Source Software.

With "Open Source In Financial Services" as the theme for MOSCMY year
2017, we are addressing the main technology focus and trends for most
consumers.

Area of Interests for Business segment :-

Open Source In Financial Services

Area of Interests for academic and community segment :-

Technical topic can be :-

BlockChain Open Source
Internet Of Thing
Open Hardware For Data Center
Container in Data Center
Making sense of Big Data using Analytics
Microcontrollers, Arduino & Raspberry Pi
Web Programming Language
Mobile Application Programming
Web Application Security
Information Security
GIS & Software Mapping
Machine learning
Monitoring & Alert System
NoSQL & RDBMS
Learning Management System (LMS)

Non technical can be :-

Online community related to Open Source
Open Source related Policy
Case Study related to Open Source Implementation
Advocacy program for Open Source
Patent and Trade Agreement impacting Open Source
Open Source License in Enterprise Environment

Date : 17-19 May 2017 (Wednesday Till Friday)
Time : 9am till 5pm
Venue : Faculty of Information Science & Technology, Universiti
Kebangsaan Malaysia, Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia.

More detail Call For Speakers form : http://goo.gl/forms/BiWQIn2bD8

or email to secre...@mosc.my and email CC to mos...@gmail.com

Harisfazillah Jamel

linuxm...@gmail.com

http://blog.harisfazillah.info/

http://lanyrd.com/profile/linuxmalaysia/

MOSCMY is run by volunteers. As days go by we are rapidly increase
momentum. This is the largest "Teh Tarik Session" for open source
community in Malaysia.

Want to be MOSCMY Sponsor? Telegram, Whatsup or call +60196085482
moscmy2017-banner-depan.png