MaGIC Academy: Open Source Technologies

Harisfazillah Jamel

Mar 13, 2015, 9:30:25 PM3/13/15
to osdcm...@googlegroups.com
MaGIC Academy: Open Source Technologies

http://peatix.com/event/77909/view

Tue Mar 17, 2015

6:00 PM - 8:00 PM MYT

Venue

Microsoft Malaysia ,Level 26 ,Menara 3 Petronas ,Persiaran KLCC ,Kuala
Lumpur City Centre ,50088 Kuala Lumpur ,Malaysia

About the Speaker:

Gilles Gravier

He is the Director of Product Manager for the Network Security and
Quantum Key Distribution product lines, as well as for the Quantum
Random Number Generators, at ID Quantique, a company that is the
leader in high - performance multi - protocol network encryption,
based on conventional and quantum technologies, and aiming at
providing future-proof encryption for time sensitive data. Previously
he was the Chief Technology Strategist for security and open source at
Sun Microsystems.

For more info and contact for this event, please visit

http://ptix.co/1A3jUto

Archive

http://osdc.harisfazillah.info/2015/03/magic-academy-open-source-technologies.html

---

Malaysia Open Source Community & Contact Update Profile Form For Year 2015

Please help me by sharing this to your friends. This is an open form,
you can add in your community event you are not the community leader.
I will contact them for more information.

http://goo.gl/forms/VSLoJxBSmP

Archive

http://blog.harisfazillah.info/2015/03/malaysia-open-source-community-contact.html