Malaysia Open Source Community & Contact Update Profile Form For Year 2015

Harisfazillah Jamel

Feb 14, 2015, 8:44:16 PM2/14/15
to osdcm...@googlegroups.com
Malaysia Open Source Community & Contact Update Profile Form For Year 2015

This form is prepared by Harisfazillah Jamel aka LinuxMalaysia. This
form is to update Malaysia Open Source communities detail and
information.

We need to create an up to date list of all Open Source Community in Malaysia.

Please help me by sharing this to your friends. This is an open form,
you can add in your community event you are not the community leader.
I will contact them for more information.

http://goo.gl/forms/VSLoJxBSmP

---- Teh Tarik and BoF Q1 2015 Malaysia Open Source Community ----

Please register here

https://q1moscmy2015.eventbrite.sg/

Malaysia Open Source Community Meetup Q1 2015

Archive

http://portal.mosc.my/register/moscmy-contact-update-profile-form-2015