Error message after OSCI installation

John Carlson

Jan 25, 2013, 11:47:58 AM1/25/13
to osci-t...@googlegroups.com
I've just installed Drupal 7 plus the OSCI toolkit and everything seemed to be running fine. However, after creating a test publication, I get the following error message when opening it:

PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'osci_db.wysiwyg' doesn't exist: SELECT base.format AS format, base.editor AS editor, base.settings AS settings FROM {wysiwyg} base; Array ( ) in DrupalDefaultEntityController->load() (line 196 of/home/ps56832_vps/osci/includes/entity.inc).

Did I miss something in the instructions? I did everything in the following list (after an uneventful Drupal 7 install):

  • Download Drupal and run through the installation procedure
  • Clone OSCI-Toolkit into sites/default
  • Enter directory sites/default/OSCI-Toolkit/build
  • Run ./build-dependencies.sh ../../../.. (requires wget, unzip)
  • Enable OSCI Toolkit modules
  • Place NodeTree, Epub Links blocks into Sidebar region

Thank you.

Kyle Jaebker

Feb 11, 2013, 1:18:29 PM2/11/13
to osci-t...@googlegroups.com
John, sorry for the late reply. I would look to see if the wysiwyg module was installed correctly. It is available from the drupal site.

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact Kyle Jaebker by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.