Themes

Ivey Rucket

Jul 3, 2016, 9:23:57 AM7/3/16
to OSCI-Toolkit
Hey Guys,

I have Drupal and OSCI installed and running on my local server (MAMP) and I now have some questions about applying themes.

There appears to be two versions of the OSCI frontend -- one which includes themes and one which doesn't.

If you use the OSCI Installer, you seem to get the folder that doesn't include the themes installed -- the file structure looks like this:

css
devel-single.html
devel.html
dist
grunt.js
gruntfile.js
img
index.html
js
LICENSE
node-modules
package.json
README
sample

The other frontend toolkit, which I downloaded from github has a different file structure:

app
bower.json
dist
Gruntfile.js
js
LICENSE
package.json
README
sample

So the question is, how do i configure Drupal to work with this second frontend toolkit? What are the settings I need to use in the Drupal configuration?

ALSO -- i tried to run grunt on the first frontend toolkit folder, and I got the following errors:

File "js/oscitk/templates/CompiledTemplates.js" created.

Running "cssmin:combine" (cssmin) task

>> Destination not written because minified CSS was empty.

>> Destination not written because minified CSS was empty.

Running "copy:dist" (copy) task

Warning: grunt.file.expandFiles is not a function Use --force to continue.

Thanks in advance for your help on this!! I really think this is a cool project, and I'd love to give editing the themes a crack, but I'm having a little trouble getting off the ground.

Best,

Ivey