Hand Closed/Opened

Luka Brajovic

Jul 12, 2013, 4:25:10 PM7/12/13
to osce...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
i was using the OpenNI OSCeleton since its conception but now decided to move to the Microsoft Kinect version as it supports face tracking and open closed hand tracking.

First of all id like to thank you a lot for creating a MS Kinect Version and sharing it freely with all of us .. 5+

I was now testing the application but i cant seem to find a message refering to the Opened and Closed hand features of the new SDK ..

Does this application send that in OSC at all ?  I imagine it does considering its based on 1.7 but in the github description theres no mention of it, and i can visualize the OSC message for it ..

Thanx in advance,

L.

Michael Nielsen

Sep 9, 2015, 10:20:19 AM9/9/15
to OSCeleton

As a user using this in an OSC aplication (Pure Data) I can tell you that open and closed hand works. It is quite imprecise though.