OSCeleton-KinectSDK2

May 22, 2016, 1:29:09 PM5/22/16
to OSCeleton
Hi,

could someone please reupload the OSCeleton-KinectSDK2 oneclick install? The site it was hosted on no longer exists and I can't get it to compile (Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error Unable to get MD5 checksum for the key file "publish\zillode.be.pfx". Could not find file 'C:\Users\dexte\Desktop\OSCeleton-KinectSDK2-master\publish\zillode.be.pfx'. OSCeleton-KinectSDK2)

Thanks in advance guys!

Lode

May 22, 2016, 3:21:29 PM5/22/16
to OSCeleton
Hi,

The site should still be up: http://osceleton.zillode.be/private/osceleton-kinectsdk2/setup.exe
To build it yourself, simply remove the reference to the key from OSCeleton-KinectSDK2.csproj

hf,

May 22, 2016, 4:37:18 PM5/22/16
to OSCeleton
Thank you,

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It just says ERR_CONNECTION_RESET . Sometimes I am able to get to the actual file but it stops the download with unknown error (I am able to download the SDK1 file though).

I will try removing the reference. I am very grateful for your response, thanks!

Nolaskey

Feb 19, 2017, 9:03:42 AM2/19/17
to OSCeleton
Hello,

I've the same problem... What do you mean by "remove the reference to the key from OSCeleton-KinectSDK2.csproj" ?
Thank you for your help,

Lode Hoste

Feb 19, 2017, 1:17:04 PM2/19/17
to osce...@googlegroups.com

Nolaskey

Feb 20, 2017, 7:23:14 AM2/20/17
to OSCeleton
Thank you, it works, but now i've another problem with the ClickOnce certificate, which is probaly linked to the removing of this file...