Is is possible to modify the time OSCeleton sends a lost_user event/message?

Jonatan Basaldúa

Oct 19, 2012, 6:50:53 PM10/19/12
to osce...@googlegroups.com

I've been playing around with OSCeleton and Processing and succesfully got to track skeletons and do stuff. :)

What I'm wondering is if there's any way to change the delay time a "lost_user" message is sent to Processing. This is taking so long for what I'm trying to achive, since i need to stop tracking a user as soon as he goes away from the screen, so I can accept another user's interaction. (imagine an installation where a lot of people wants to play with).

any help/tips would be really appreciated.

Jon