Device not genuine

Michael Nielsen

Nov 9, 2015, 10:46:54 AM11/9/15
to OSCeleton

I get a "Device not genuine" error after using the program for 2 minutes. but only on my laptop. on my desktop I get no error.

Does anybody have any idea how I can fix this?

Michael Nielsen

Nov 9, 2015, 1:32:33 PM11/9/15
to osce...@googlegroups.com
This happened because I had started an exe which had been compiled on another pc.