Help! Compile Error OSCeleton

Oscar Sandoval

Dec 21, 2012, 8:04:17 AM12/21/12
to osce...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I have a problem compiling OSCeleton. Apparently it has to do with some missed files that are referenced in the code but don't exist in the repo.

src/common.h:5:21: error: GL/glut.h: No such file or directory
src/viewer.cpp:3:19: error: GL/gl.h: No such file or directory
src/viewer.cpp:4:20: error: GL/glu.h: No such file or directory

I checked the gl directory in https://github.com/Sensebloom/OSCeleton/tree/master/src/gl, and there is only glut.h but not "gl.h" or "glu.h". However, they are referenced in the code. Where can I get those files?

Looks like all the errors are related with those files. Any idea?

Regards,
Oscar

P.d: Here (https://gist.github.com/4348632) is the output when I run "make"

suraj vantigodi

Dec 21, 2012, 11:22:43 PM12/21/12
to osce...@googlegroups.com

you ve to install opengl for that..
i have attached the headers u can use dem.
else try downloading opengl and installing it.

--
Thanks and Regards
      Suraj