OSCATS Fedora 17 install problem

Daniel Hamacher

Jan 11, 2013, 4:06:22 PM1/11/13
to osc...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am trying to install oscats for Fedora 17, so far the terminal prompts that there is no makefile. I downloaded and extracted the code run ./configure (successful) and then it stopped at make (make install doesn't work either). Any ideas on how to install it probably  Thank you for your time and effort
Message has been deleted

Tristan Wietsma

Feb 7, 2014, 3:32:35 PM2/7/14
to osc...@googlegroups.com
I have a dockerfile that shows the steps (under ubuntu) which *might* help you:

Note this points to my github version. I had some problems with a function signature ("select") in a few files.

Worst case, you could just do it in docker...