SATELLITE ALERT

oceans3

Apr 25, 2024, 11:42:31 PMApr 25
to osc_eart...@googlegroups.com

Good Afternoon!

The launch of tens of thousands satellites - one million approved! - into the atmosphere is now so urgent that we need a mass campaign to stop it. In fact, it is so all-encompassing that it needs to be top priority. Please can you sign and share this petition and send the email below that to the Media - locally, nationally and internationally? Gladly adapt!

Stop the 5G Satellites: https://secure.avaaz.org/community_petitions/en/the_us_administration_elon_musk_spacex_the_europea_stop_the_5g_satellites/

Dear Madam/Sir,

Scientists have long warned that the satellites being launched into the lower Stratosphere - one million approved! - in order to enable "Broadband for all"  will harm the Ozone Layer, the Ionosphere, the Magnetosphere (i.e. the Electric Circuit essential for all Life on Earth) increase Sky Debris, destroy the view of our Night Sky and blanket the Planet with Electrosmog. Now dire warnings that these satellites could strip the Earth of its atmosphere have finally made it to the mainstream media - kindly see the below article, which appeared in the Daily Mail on the 18th of April 2024.

NB: This news should of course be headlining across all Media outlets, including yours:

I look forward to your reply and to extensive coverage of this issue, which is of utmost urgency and which concerns us all. The Public deserves to be informed of the risks involved with launching tens of thousands of satellites into the atmosphere, with potentially disastrous consequences for all Life on Earth.

Thank you in advance,

Yours sincerely,