SoCoCAN! Summit: Social Media Toolkit

SoCoCAN!

Nov 25, 2020, 6:20:58 AM11/25/20
to Earth Action Campaign
Hello Sonoma County Climate Activists,

My name is Alice Goldberg and I've been helping the SoCoCAN! summit planning committee with outreach for the upcoming Jan 10, 2021 Summit, "It's Up To Us!" We've created a Social Media and Invitation Toolkit to help you reach your personal networks using both personal outreach notes & social media posts from your personal and professional online accounts.

Feel free to share this document with your networks as well so they can help hype up the Summit, too!
(note the bit.ly link is cAsE sEnSiTiVe!)

Included in the Toolkit are sample personal invitation notes for friends/colleagues/family, posts for Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, images you can use in your posts, and a press release in case you'd like to create your own posts using additional sample language. Also included is a big thank you for your  personal outreach so that we can bring our community together in a shared vision of climate action this coming January!

The hashtag for the summit is #SoCoCAN! if you want to post about the summit - we'd love to retweet/share the posts you create to help hype up the event! Also, we just got an instagram account! You can follow us at @sonomacountycanOur Twitter handle is @SonomaCAN if you haven't followed us there, yet... and here's our Facebook page for good measure! 😆

If you have any trouble accessing the Toolkit, or any other questions about outreach for the Summit, please feel free to reach out to me via email at alice...@gmail.com or text me at (443) 985-0030

🙏Thanks again for your help and for being a part of this network. Rock on! 🌟
☀Alice🌿