May Meat Challenge - One Day Challenge on Memorial Day

1 view

OSC

May 24, 2024, 4:23:44 AMMay 24
to Earth Action Campaign
MMC.png

One Day Challenge
(or in addition to 31­ Day Challenge)

 I will participate by eating an organic plant based diet on Memorial Day and will learn good recipes for my favorite Memorial Day foods. If I attend a gathering on that day I will bring organic, local, plant based foods and introduce them to the people at the gathering as my contribution to reducing greenhouse gases and initiate a conversation about this topic.

Will you accept the One Day Challenge on Memorial Day?
What are some of your favorite Memorial Day foods that are climate friendly choices?
Will you make some changes to reduce your carbon footprint on Memorial Day?

For more information go to https://OccupySonomaCounty.org/MayMeatChallenge For daily recipes, tips, news and plant-based health information in May go to https://Facebook.com/MayMeatChallenge