from Jorge: Jim Lee tomorrow on The Highwire

Jorge Rebagliati

Mar 13, 2024, 5:47:58 PMMar 13
to OSC EARTH ACTION GROUP, ClimateActivists-SC
Hi,

Tomorrow, Thursday, Del BigTree http://www.thehighwire.com will interview long time geoengineering analists Jim Lee.  I highly recommend to watch it.

You may still be very prejudiced about the very existence of Geoengineering but, unfortunately, it is very real and Sonoma County has become one of the targets of Geoenginering operations.  The issue has become so obvious that 7 State legislatures has Bills to ban Geoengineering and punish the perpetrators.  Those States are Rodhe Island, New Hampshire, South Dakota, Kentucky, Illinois, Tennessee and Connecticut.  In January 2024 Rhode Island and New Hampshire were the only 2 States with Bills.  Since then 5 more States have joined them.  A big motivator seems to be Biden's support of "dimming the sun" (Solar Radiation Modification (SRM)).

CONGRESSIONALLY MANDATED RESEARCH PLAN AND AN INITIAL RESEARCH GOVERNANCE FRAMEWORK RELATED TO SOLAR RADIATION MODIFICATION.  June 2023

A reminder of what happened when Nature "dimmed the sun":

Saludos,

Jorge

"We are the ones we've been waiting for"