Looking for climate justice interviewee

Green Novato

Aug 23, 2021, 9:25:56 PM8/23/21
to osc_eart...@googlegroups.com
Hi OSC,

Dunno if you know Green Change, a grassroots environmental organization based in Marin. I’m hosting a Green Change meetup on September 27 about climate justice — what it is, as well as how it intersects with social and racial justice.

I’m looking for people who have direct experience with climate justice.  That is, the problems that fall most harshly on those who live in neighborhoods prone to flooding, adjacent to gas stations, near industrial businesses, etc.

I’d like to do a short Zoom interview with someone who has that personal experience. It would become a brief video segment during the meetup.  Do you have any suggestions?  People who might be game to talk to me via Zoom?

Thanks in advance!

xK

Kevin Morrison (he/him)
Candidate for Marin County Supervisor (District 5)
Morrison for Marin Supervisor 2022 • FPPC# 1438378
310-801-8697 cell