From Jorge: WHO Treaty and Amendments: a serious attempt to create a global dictatorial government

Jorge Rebagliati

May 16, 2024, 8:36:45 PMMay 16
to Jorge Rebagliati

Hi everybody:

Starting on May 27th, the United Nations through its agency, the World Health Organization, is going to try to get a new Pandemic Treaty and amend the International Health Regulations in order to institute a global dictatorial government above the governments of the signatory nations.

 To try to achieve this goal the WHO is breaking its own procedural rules and plowing forward while the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (by the way, Melinda just resigned) and other NGOs and the Biden administration and other governments are coercing and bribing member governments to approve the treaty and the amendments.

The UN is working hard at achieving the main goal for which it was created: to become the ruler of all nations.

Below is an invitation from Children's Health Defense to a "WHO VIRTUAL ROUND TABLE" to update you on this massive issue and propose solutions.

At this junction the most effective solution is to exit the whole UN and all its agencies, including the WHO.  The UN has demonstrated for years, and particularly since the international coup d'etat known as the C-19 pandemic (Plandemic), that supporting humanity and all of life on Earth is not its mission, but the opposite.

Get involved in the solutions.  2024 may be the last chance to abort the war being waged against all life.

As a bonus, watched this interview of Dr. Ana Maria Mihalcea by Maria Zeee where in just 41' they covered many key components of this unrestricted warfare we have being thrown into, including weaponized nanotechnology, EMF radiation and Geoengineering.

Maria Zeee: Nanobots Inside People Programming Humanity (5/14/24)

Saludos,

Jorge