New Climate Maps Show a Transformed United States | ProPublica

Ruess

Aug 21, 2021, 1:32:25 PM8/21/21
to climateac...@googlegroups.com, OSC EARTH ACTION GROUP, Sonoma Group EXCom Excom, Sierra Club.RedwoodExCom, SoCoGPU @google, SonCo_LCP.Update2020
You know I love maps ... and this is a good one, but check out the chart of "compounding calamities” !  I’ve pasted in an example you’ll be familiar with ...

take good care.  Be safe.
Rue

https://projects.propublica.org/climate-migration/?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Science+news:&utm_campaign=Science+Saturday+Email

Wayne Morgenthaler

Aug 21, 2021, 8:25:50 PM8/21/21
to Ruess, climateac...@googlegroups.com, OSC EARTH ACTION GROUP, Sonoma Group EXCom Excom, Sierra Club.RedwoodExCom, SoCoGPU @google, SonCo_LCP.Update2020
What is missing from this map is Water! I of course have not read the study so it could be part of the ag productivity matrix but it does not seem right.
Wayne Morgen
thaler
282 Skillman, Petaluma CA 94952

--
To reduce the volume of emails from this listserv you can switch your preferences to the Digest or Abridged mode.
With the Digest version you get up to 25 messages combined into one email where you can click on the topics you want to read.

Kamran Nayeri